'N' Monitor Installation Instructions - Download
'N' Monitor Information Leaflet - Download
TWELVE LED 'DIAL STYLE'
PROGRAMMABLE LED Battery level indicator / meter
NEVER be left WITHOUT WARNING that your battery is going 'Flat'
PROGRAMMABLE Multi Mode, Multi Voltage, Low Power With Fitting Kit
The coin shown in the image is to indicate unit size and does not come with the unit! If you would like this unit with an audible alarm feature, please see our 'M' unit in this website!
- Works with other battery technologies (Alkaline, NiMh, etc) if the programmable levels suit your application.
- FOURTEEN levels of indication from 12 LEDs.
- INDICATES BATTERY OVERCHARGE - protect your vehicle or system from overvoltage caused by ALTERNATOR REGULATOR FAILURE.
- Voltage : SELECTABLE 12v or24V (Max 30v). Accuracy to better than 1%. Unit will operate down to less than 3.8v.
- SIX selectable voltage 'maps' to chose from for each of the 12v and 24v ranges. Settings held after power off for 100 years!!!
- TWO different display modes (bargraph, AND Single LED).
Low Power Consumption : 2mA in single LED mode, 8mA maximum in multi led mode (all LEDs lit).
Just two wires to connect.
Internally PTC fused (self resetting) and Reverse voltage protected.
- Multiple oversampling - unit takes 10+ readings to obtain greatest accuracy.
- Display LEDs updated over 300 times a second - each and every second - fast response!
- Supplied with comprehensive printed instruction sheet.
Its annoying when your battery goes flat without warning. This neat little unit can be used wherever you have a 12v, or 24v based electrical system. Perhaps your bike, car, camper or boat, golf buggy, or that battery you have to power the DC lighting in your shed can go flat on you without warning, or you would like some idea of how much juice you have left?
This compact gadget will show you by means of twelve 3mm LEDs the voltage level of your battery.
Simple fitment instructions are included with the device. A fitting kit comprising tie wrap and rear mounted adhesive pads and base is supplied to allow fitment to any flat or curved surface - fix to dashboard, wall, or any surface you can stick to or loop cable ties around.
In single LED mode, the LED will ‘travel’ to the current battery status level. In multi-LED Bargraph mode, all LEDs will light to the current battery status level.
In addition to the twelve LEDs, two further indicated levels are provided : The first red LED will fast flash when critical battery level is reached, and the end of scale red and green LED's will 'wink' together to indicate an alternator overcharging condition . This will warn of possible impending damage to your electrical system due to excess voltage from the alternator.
Ranges and Programming............
The unit can be easily programmed via the internal button by following the comprehensive instructions supplied. You can choose between :
- Choose which of SIX indication ranges you want to use.
- Select single or 'bargraph' multi-LED operation.
Ranges: Unit can be set to use one of the six voltage 'maps' according to below tables. If the unit is programmed to operate at 24v, the values will be twice those shown in the 12v table below.
The ranges are optimised for ‘Lead acid’ batteries which includes Gel and AGM types. Other battery types can be used if a range provided suits your needs.
Units are supplied pre-set to volts map 3 and volts range 1. (standard voltage map ‘curve’ at 12v operation). You can change this using the programming information supplied.
Buy with CONFIDENCE from a UK Limited Company. This product is designed and made in the UK!