'L' Monitor Installation Instructions - Download
'L' Monitor Information Leaflet - Download
Customers outside of the UK : Please see the note on import taxes on the Homepage
Integrated PROGRAMMABLE LED Battery level indicator
NEVER be left WITHOUT WARNING that your battery is going 'Flat'
This versatile unit can be used wherever you have a need to measure a portable battery voltage. Just two wires to connect - We couldnt have made it simpler.
Simply mount behind your panel with or without mounting bezel (supplied).
IDEAL for battery monitoring of Alkaline, Zinc Carbon, Nicad, NiMh, LiPo, in electrical products, such as RC models, Bait Boats, electronics projects, etc.
NOT RECOMENDED for Lead-Acid style battery applications (such as cars and Bikes - see our "E", "J" and "K" units in this site category for these battery types.)
(Picture shows two units in user-configurable orientations against Euro coin (Same size as UK £) and American Quarter. Auction is for ONE unit, and no free money included!)
Check the specification!...............
- Simple programming via single built in pushbutton - programming retained for 100 years even if power off.
- Supplied with black mounting bezel.
- Unit can be set to operate on multiple battery types.
- Alkaline or Zinc batteries : 4.5v, 6.0v, 7.5v, 9v, 10.5v, 12v
- NiMh or Nicad batteries : 4.8v, 6.0v, 7.2v, 8.4v, 9.6v, 12v
- LiPo batteries : 3.7v, 7.4v, 11.1v, 14.8v
- Weight less than 3 grammes (with 50mm leads).
- Size : TIny, at just 14L, 10W, 16H (Vertical LED) or 25L, 10W, 13H (Inline LED) Approx
- Tri colour (Red, Green, Yellow) 5mm LED with removeable bezel supplied.
- LED can be mounted in two positions.
- Single 6.5mm hole required for mounting (5mm without bezel).
- Unit will operate down to 3.2v and up to 20v.
- Power Consumption : 5mA nominal.
- Multiple oversampling - unit takes 10+ readings to obtain greatest accuracy.
- Built in hysteresis to prevent 'strobing LED' when unit is at changeover point.
- Supplied with fitted connection leads.
- Comprehensive colour fitting instructions.
The tri-colour LED will illuminate, or gently 'blink' every two seconds, in different colours, as per the table below, to show the state of your battery.
Indicated ranges for each of the programmable settings is shown in the following table :
The Yellow light from a 5mm tri-colour LED may vary in shade according to viewing angle. Rotate the LED in its mounting at installation time to provide the best viewing experience.
Comprehensive colour leaflet included with device with installation and programming instructions.
Unit is UK MADE!
Buy with confidence, from a UK Limited Company. We have a no arguments return guarantee.
Explore our website further for other battery monitor models.