'K' Monitor Installation Instructions - Download
'K' Monitor Information Leaflet - Download
Integrated 5mm LED 12v Battery charge / level indicator
NEVER be left WITHOUT WARNING that your Bike, Car, Caravan, Camper, RV, electrical equipment, RC model, Bait Boat, or even that battery powering your light in the shed, is going 'Flat'
This versatile unit can be used wherever you have a 12v lead-acid battery (Gel and matt types included) or charging system. One wire to battery positive, one to negative. We couldnt have made it simpler.
Check the specification!...............
- Small mounting footprint using 5mm LED.
- Uses same measurment system as our most popular 'E' 10mm unit, but in a compact 5mm package.
- Works with all Lead acid, fibre mat or gel cells, and all other batteries that operate within the set ranges.
- Protects and warns against Undercharging, Overcharging, and 'flat' batteries.
- 12v DC operation at 5mA or less consumption.
- TWO operating ranges via 'yellow wire.'
- Tri colour (Red, Green, Yellow) 5mm LED with seperate optional bezel.
- Mounts in 6.5mm hole with bezel, or 5mm without (using your own mounting system).
- Approx 20mm behind control panel when mounted, and pcb can be flexed through 90 degrees to further reduce depth.
- Unit will operate down to 3.7v and up to 16v.
- Multiple oversampling - unit takes 10+ readings to obtain greatest accuracy.
- Built in hysteresis to prevent 'strobing LED' when unit is at changeover point.
- Supplied with fitted connection leads.
- Comprehensive fitting instructions.
The tri-colour LED will illuminate in different colours, solid or flashing, selected by the yellow mode wire. One of two modes, as per the table below, show the state of your battery. "Charging Mode" increases the point at which the LED lights to 13.2v, which will only be attained if your alternator or charging device is supplying power to your battery.
The Yellow light from a 5mm tri-colour LED may vary in shade according to viewing angle. Rotate the LED in its mounting at installation time to provide the best viewing experience.
The unit may be configured at installation time to run in one of two modes, selected by cutting, or leaving intact, a yellow wire 'loop' at the rear of the unit. It is permissible to cut and extend the yellow wires ro a remote switch should the user wish to change modes in operation.
Buy with confidence, from a UK Limited Company. We have a no arguments return guarantee.
Explore our website further for other battery monitor models.