NEW MODEL: MONITOR BIKE ON THE ROAD AND IN THE GARAGE! Auto Mode Switching!
Customers outside of the UK : Please see the note on import taxes on the Homepage
Integrated LED Battery charge / storage level indicator
(Shorai or similar) Batteries.
Optimised for LITHIUM BATTERY MOTORCYCLE applications, with LONG 1200mm leads, more than enough to reach your battery, and with printed instructions and a cable tie fitting kit to keep your wiring neatly in place. Neoprene rubber wrapped and sealed for environmental and shock protection.
For Lithium batteries ONLY - Monitor charging and voltage levels on the road AND when your bike is parked or stored.
[See our shop if you need a unit for conventional Lead-Acid bike battery.]
Buyers comments for our range of monitors:
· Must be good as this is my second one. 1 for the bike & 1 for the microlight.
· Next day delivery, fantastic service.
· Good service. Communication Excellent. Good product. Informative Instructions
· great little gadget
· Very fast delivery. Very Helpful. Nice & compact - would recommend
· Good company, honest, fast response. Good to do business with.
· excellent Item , really well made , good communication recommended
· Damn fine bit of kit ! Thank you.
· super fast delivery working perfectly - recommended Thanks
· Excellent product, comprehensive instructions, fitted and working no problems
Check the specification!...............
- Protects and warns against Undercharging, Overcharging, and 'flat' LITHIUM batteries when in storage.
- Monitors when on the road AND when vehicle parked / stored
- Integrated tri colour (Red, Green, Yellow) 10mm LED and microprocessor assembly - indicates SIX different conditions
- Flashes when parked - looks like a security system LED
- Fully rubber wrapped for waterproofing and shock resistance.
- Single 14mm hole required for mounting.
- Just 40mm depth behind control panel.
- 10mm tri-colour LED indication of your battery level or charging state
- Unit will operate down to 3.7v.
- Power Consumption : 10mA nominal on the road, 0.5mA when parked - essentially nothing!
- Internally PTC fused (self resetting) + reverse voltage protected
- Multiple oversampling - unit takes 10+ readings to obtain greatest accuracy.
- Built in hysteresis to prevent 'strobing LED' when unit is at changeover point.
- Supplied with fitted connection leads 1.2m long
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions
Its annoying when your battery goes flat without warning. Some vehicles, such as older motorcycles, dont even warn you if your alternator has failed. You run on battery until the lights get dim, engine misfires and everything stops. Worse - Some bike alternators can suffer regulator failure, and your battery and ££££ electrics get fried with excess voltage.
With this neat little device, you get a nice clear warning that something is wrong, so you can get home fast before your battery dies, or stop right away before your engine ECU and other costly electronics are damaged.
PLUS when your bike is in the garage in storage, you have a quick and easy way to monitor the battery state - LED blinks green, yellow or red to let you know if you need to top your battery up.
The large 10mm green/red/yellow LED comes with a black mounting bezel, with just two wires you connect into your electrical system. One to battery positive, one to negative. We couldn't have made it simpler.
The table below show the operating range of the unit, used with LITHIUM type batteries:
Note from the ranges shown that LITHIUM batteries have a higher voltage output than standard 12v lead-acid cells. Lithium battery suppliers may call them "12v batteries", but they are much closer to 13.5-14v in normal operation, this is why you need this special matched-to-Lithium model.
On the road you should only see constant green (no distracting flashing in normal operation) - flashing red green means alternator failure (overcharging!) and dropping to yellow means your system is heavily loaded (heated gloves, etc).
When parked or stored, you see flashing green, yellow or red for battery 'idle' status.
Please note: this unit is for bikes fitted with LITHIUM batteries, made by Shorai or similar. If you have a standard lead-acid type battery, please purchase a lead-acid type from our shop. This unit WILL NOT work correctly for any battery other than LITHIUM types!!!!!!!
FOR NON UK BUYERS:
Shipping : Please note that Paypal postage estimator (beyond our control) will often give a WILD range of dates for you to expect receipt of your unit. Economy post may often be with you in 6-8 days, BUT DOES NOT HAVE TRACKING and may on occasion take longer,
If you require tracked delivery, please upgrade to the 16 dollar postage option which will provide you with a tracking number, and a faster shipment time.
Approx 5% of shipments may be delayed by USA customs / homeland security for checks, which is outside of our control, for up to 20 days.