'E' Monitor Installation Instructions - Download
'E' Monitor Information Leaflet - Download
Integrated LED Battery charge / level indicator 12v Model
Good for any 12v battery (Lead-Acid, Gel or Fibre mat) where you want to monitor charging and voltage levels between the ranges specified in the tables below.
Hundreds of voltage monitors sold! Buyers comments for our range of monitors:
· Must be good as this is my second one. 1 for the bike & 1 for the microlight.
· Next day delivery, fantastic service.
· Good service. Communication Excellent. Good product. Informative Instructions
· great little gadget
· Very fast delivery. Very Helpful. Nice & compact - would recommend
· Good company, honest, fast response. Good to do business with.
· excellent Item , really well made , good communication recommended
· Damn fine bit of kit ! Thank you.
· super fast delivery working perfectly - recommended Thanks
· Excellent product, comprehensive instructions, fitted and working no problems
Check the specification!...............
Its annoying when your battery goes flat without warning. Some vehicles, such as older motorcycles, dont even warn you if your alternator has failed. You run on battery until the lights get dim, engine misfires and everything stops. With this neat little device, you get a nice clear warning that something is wrong. On the other hand, you might just want to know how much juice is left in a battery powering a system that has no charging facility.
This versatile unit can be used wherever you have a 12v or 6v (according to model) lead-acid battery or charging system. Perhaps your bike, car, caravan, camper or boat, or that battery you have to power the lights in your shed can go flat on you without warning, or you would like some idea of how much juice you have left?
Our battery / charge monitor device is FLEXIBLE so you can use it to tell you if your battery is charging (working alternator!), or, if you want a simple way of finding out how much is left in your battery, the tri-colour LED will illuminate in different colours, and even flash to tell you the 'current' situation. Simply set the link on the rear of the unit to set operating mode at installation time.
The large 10mm green/red/yellow/flashing LED is built into a black mounting bezel, with just two wires you connect into your electrical system. One to battery positive, one to negative. We couldnt have made it simpler.
The tables below show the operating range of the unit, depending on the mode set :
The 10mm LED indicator will signal at the following levels :
Battery Charging Indicator Mode (No Link Fitted)
Battery Level Indicator Mode (Link Fitted)
Buy with confidence, from a UK Limited Company. We have a no arguments return guarantee.
Explore our website further for other battery monitor models.